Thursday, January 29, 2009

Where's OUR snow?

Yes, you can call me crazy! I'll admit it, I am....LOL.....I'm kinda jealous that the northeast part of the country is getting so much snow! We were suppose to get 6 inches the other night and IT NEVER HAPPENED! I was looking so forward to all that snow! And now it's suppose to be above freezing for the next couple days, so the snow we have is going to all melt away. :o(

I miss the "good 'ol days" when winter pretty much meant there was snow on the ground all winter! At least that's how I remember it when I was younger.....sledding, building snowmen, making snow angels....the whole nine yards....all winter.

Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy spring when it comes, but I LOVE snow too! And for the weather man to tease me with the prospect of 6 inches of snow and then it never shows up...that's just plain evil! LOL

1 comment:

~Thought's By Dena~/ JDs Gift Shack said...

ok you said I could call you it...CRAZY!!!!! hehehe Im not so hip on the snow thing..if I didn't have to ever drive in it then I wouldn't mind it so much...but I hate driving in it!!!!!!