I've recently realized (like 10 minutes ago) that I am addicted to e-bay! I love getting something for less (including shipping) than what I would pay for it if I went to the store. I got started on e-bay about 4 years ago when I wanted to increase my font supply for my Sizzix. To buy a set in the store would cost around $150.....so to get a set for about $60 (including shipping) was AWESOME!! I was a little reluctant at first, but once I made a couple purchases, I got very comfortable with it. LaVern then got on the bandwagon and bought a dump truck through e-bay. I don't mean a toy dump truck either.....he (and our son-in-law) had to drive to Minnesota to get it! I got a great deal on an American Girl doll for Kylee last Christmas. I even bought doll clothes for her doll on e-bay too. My latest purchase was for Joshua...."Boulder Mountain" for his GeoTrax set. We LOVE GeoTrax!! :o)
I gotta stop though....I don't want my credit card so maxed out that I can't afford the monthly payment...LOL. I might have to start selling on e-bay to make up for all the buying I've done! (and seriously, I've only made 36 purchases over 4 years....that's not too bad....right?)
Sorry e-bay, I'm taking a vacation from you for awhile.
1 comment:
Lol, I have been addicted to craigslist lately...you can always find such awsome deals on those sites.
Post a Comment