This is something that has bothered me for quite awhile.....it'll probably seem petty to some, but I feel it's a hazard to others.....it's the stupidity of what seems to be quite a few drivers.
At the corner where I turn to go home, it is a T intersection.....a road going North/South and the adjoining road only goes East, it doesn't intersect it. We'll call the North/South road, A Street and the East road, B Street. I turn off of A Street onto B Street, which is a two way with a double, solid yellow line. More times than I can count, when I go to turn, a car will be sitting either on the yellow line or completely in my lane waiting to turn left!!!! Do these people not know what a double solid yellow line means?! Is it completely beyond their understanding that there is NO TURN LANE?!
I've thought several times about going out there at night and spray painting on the road "THIS IS NOT A TURN LANE.....STAY ON YOUR SIDE OF THE ROAD!!!" Not that I ever would....I'm not that brazen......but c'mon people.....get a clue!
I will admit, I'm a perfectionist and when other people don't "follow the rules" it can drive me crazy....LOL.....I'm trying to work on that aspect of my life. Don't get me wrong on this though....I am far from perfect....I just like to try to keep things in my life as perfect as I can.....it doesn't always work and that irritates me......again....I'm trying to work on this.
In the meantime, I guess I'll have to just keep giving the drivers that sit on my side of the road the "eye" and hope next time they'll think twice about it. :o)
1 comment:
maybe instead of giving them the eye give them the finger!!! hehehehe JUST KIDDING but that would drive me insane too..maybe you need to roll down your window and yell at them!!
Post a Comment