
Kylee finally lost her second top tooth on the 11th! She had been working on it for about a month....wiggling, pushing, pulling...you name it, she tried it....and in fact, the final pull had to be done by mommy. She was worried it was going to hurt. So I told her I wouldn't pull hard and if it hurt, she could tell me to stop.
She handed me a paper towel and I reached up and got my fingers around it and in one quick yank, it came out (there wasn't much holding it in).....she didn't even realize it was out at first...LOL. I asked her if it hurt and she said "no, not at all". She started singing "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" and I reminded her that Christmas is over (or a very long time away if we're talking '09 Christmas) so she changed it to "All I want for Easter is my two front teeth".....LOL.
She's realizing how difficult it is to eat certain things now. She can't crunch into an apple....I have to cut it up for her....LOL. When she bites into a sandwich she has to bite from the side of her mouth or she ends up leaving part of the bite still on the sandwich....LOL It's a whole new experience. :o)
2 comments:
Aww, she is starting to look like Lexi, lol. She is missing all four front ones. the front two are coming in crooked, so looks like another trip to the dentist is in the near future.
They are so cute when they start losing their teeth like that. My oldest daughter, Madison is 7 and she has now lost 7 teeth and she is so proud, even tho mommie is going broke from the tooth fairy...lol. Btw my 3 year old daughters name is Kylie too...how neat, we just spell it different.
Post a Comment