I'm going on 7 days now with this darn cold that I have.....I'm miserable and tired all the time....my nose isn't so much the problem, it seems to be up in my head (literally, not figuratively....LOL).....nothing smells right....and I seem to smell things that aren't there....like yesterday, I swear I could smell cigarrette smoke, but there was no smoke of any kind anywhere near me.....nobody in my house smokes! I keep getting a headache.....and it's exacerbated by the constant dry cough that I have! I get a tickle in my chest and I have to cough, but yet there's nothing to cough out.
I'm so tired of being sick....this is the third cold I've had since about December. The kids have it this time too.....only their coughs are grumbly, phlegmy coughs and they have the constant runny nose crap.....I tell Kylee to blow her nose and she refuses....she says it makes her nose hurt.....I tell her "but it won't hurt as much if you blow it out one time, instead of wiping it a dozen times!" She still refuses.....because mom is NEVER right! LOL
I'm hoping once the weather decides which way it wants to go.....warm or cold.....then our colds will hopefully go away.......at least that's what I'm hoping for....LOL
1 comment:
I hope you feel better soon xxxx
Post a Comment