This is Isaiah.....he is 6 years old
A friend of mine is asking for prayers for this little guy. He was born with his "insides" on the outside. Because of his problems, he needed a small bowel transplant. He's never really eaten or enjoyed eating food-he is mostly tube fed. Jen (his mommy) and her hubby and other 2 kids took turns staying with Isaiah-sacrificing "self" for this sweet child. He has been in and out of the hospital for years.They thought the transplant worked......It didn't.......Jen called my friend, Jennifer, to tell her that they had to remove ALL his new bowel...it was destroyed. She has asked for prayer for her family. Isaiah is in unbearable pain and I'm sure Jen is too......of a different kind. The mommy kind-the kind I pray I never have to face.
If he makes it through...He will be listed for another transplant immediately.
Please join me in praying for this little boy. God does wonderful things through prayer!
3 comments:
Sending love and prayers, telling my friends to do the same. xxxx
He will be in my thoughts and prayers
Please keep us posted on updates. Prayers are coming.
Post a Comment