My husband called me at work last night to ask me what he could give Kylee for an earache. She had been oustide playing, so he thought maybe she had just gotten too much wind in her ear. I told him to give her some Tylenol. Later, when I got home, he told me that she had thrown up shortly after giving her the medicine. I get home right at bedtime for her, so I gave her another dose of medicine and we went to bed. She was tossing and turning and didn't sleep very well. About 2 1/2 hours later she was crying and told me that her ear still hurt, so I got her a dose of Ibuprofen. She slept the rest of the night.
When she got up this morning, she said she felt better, but then rushed to the bathroom cuz she thought she was going to throw up again. She didn't really throw up this time....it was just spit. But I decided to keep her home anyway.....I'm guessing she has an ear infection......I think the pain from her ear may have been the cause of her throwing up last night.
It was only a 1/2 day of school today, so she didn't miss out on much. :o)
2 comments:
Cheryl, I'm so sorry. Yep, that inner ear can cause vertigo (dizzyness) and that can cause nausea and or the feeling of needing to throw up.
Hope she feels better soon.
aww, it stinks when they don't feel good. I moved my blog from wordpress to here, so that should make things easier. I liked the options here better and I can do more of my own customizing.
Post a Comment