I absolutely hate this time of year! I'm in charge of doing the accounting ledger for my husband's business (even though he and his ex-wife are the owners and I have absolutely no ownership in the business!). They have two different accounts and one has to be done earlier than usual....he has to file by March 15th instead of April 15th. I have about two months worth of checks posted for the one due on March 15th and have absolutely no interest in doing the remaining 10 months, but I know I have to. On average, it takes me about 15 hours to do the ledger (not all at once....I work on it an hour or two a day). I do get paid to do it, but only if I keep track of the time that I spend working on it.....if I forget to write down my time, I don't get paid for that time!
It's so frustrating and I hate knowing that it's all up to me to get it done......I can't wait till he sells his business!
Sorry.....I'm having a little pity party for myself. :o(
No comments:
Post a Comment