Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Wonderful Time of Year

I love this time of year.....even though the weather is a little whacky right now with it's ups and downs.



The grass is starting to green up, the trees are budding.....the earth is coming alive again! Easter is, by far, my favorite holiday. Mostly because it's in the spring....I love spring! Regardless of the allergies that come along with it! LOL




I just love it!


4 comments:

Cozyflier said...

I too love Spring because it means warmer weather! Just have to get past Easter and the freezes!

Happy Easter to you!

Cozyflier said...

Don't know if my comment went thru!

I love Spring too! Warmer weather. Happy Easter to you!

~Thought's By Dena~/ JDs Gift Shack said...

I love spring too...although Fall is my favorite....but man its only 29 degrees out right now with a wind shill of 17...so Im wondering where did spring go????? It cant be much warmer for you since you arent too far from me....by the way how are you feeling????

Sally's World said...

yes, spring make it all seem like a fresh start doesn't it...