A Peek into My Life

~Snippits and tidbits of the goings on in my life~

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

This FAMILY NEEDS OUR HELP!

Home... Hands Full, HEARTS Full, Quiver Full!: This FAMILY NEEDS OUR HELP!
Written by Cheryl at 9:40 AM

1 comment:

Missy said...

Heading there now!
Thanks for visiting!

March 17, 2009 at 4:21 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Blog List

  • Standing Amazed
    Descargar HISTORIA DE LOS TEMPLARIOS libros ebooks
    6 years ago
  • just another mommy blog...
    So many Elizabeths
    8 years ago
  • Thoughts by Dena
    Dont Let Life Pass You By
    10 years ago
  • Funk Squared
    Celebrate America! 60 Days to 60 Years - Disneyland 1976
    11 years ago
  • Babbles and Life stories
    Balance and feathers
    11 years ago
  • Inside ISAIAH.....
    Last entry for now
    13 years ago
  • 3, 2, 1!! 3 Babes, 2 Jens, 1 Cause- Embryo Adoption
    Adopted Embryo Valentine Cuteness
    13 years ago
  • The Ramblings of a Disgruntled Secretary
    News...
    14 years ago
  • Life On the Goo Goo Ga Ga
    Steven Tyler
    15 years ago
  • Sally's World
    LABELS???
    15 years ago
  • My Present Life
    Windy day
    16 years ago
  • What I think
    My Store!
    16 years ago
  • Words From The Heart...
    "Almost Finished"
    17 years ago
  • Home...hands full, heart full, quiver full
  • The Secret is in the Sauce
  • Who Says 8 is Enough? (My Main Blog)
  • Is It Just Me?
Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Cheryl
I am 41 years old...*gasp*!! Did I just say that out loud?! LOL I've been married to my wonderful husband for 20 years. We have two children together. Our daughter is 10 and our son is 7. My husband has two children from a previous marriage who are 37 and 34. We have 6 grandchildren ranging in age from 18 to 9. I love to scrapbook, but rarely have time to work on my projects. I love to play computer games...which is probably why I don't get my scrapbooking projects done. I'm a terrible procrastinator...or should that be "great" procrastinator? Either way, I procrastinate waaaay too much. But, somehow, things get done...eventually. :o)
View my complete profile

My Prince and Princess

My Prince and Princess

Cutie Patootie

Cutie Patootie
Soft-hearted, but very spunky and stubborn

Li'l Goober

Li'l Goober
Hot tempered, but sweet as can be when he wants to be

Followers

Archive

  • ►  2012 (6)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2011 (13)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (14)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2009 (69)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ▼  March (13)
      • A Wonderful Time of Year
      • Can you say M-I-S-E-R-A-B-L-E?
      • This FAMILY NEEDS OUR HELP!
      • Better late than never....
      • My 2nd Award
      • Thought 4 My Thursday
      • I've been awarded....
      • We had our first IEP meeting today
      • I'm soooo tired!
      • Spring is teasing me!
      • HE QUALIFIED!!!
      • The Bachelor ~ Jason Mesnick
      • Well....it's Monday.....
    • ►  February (17)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ►  2008 (2)
    • ►  December (2)

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.