We still haven't heard anything from the therapists that evaluated Josh. I went ahead and signed him up (tenatively) for preschool next year at the school he's attending now, just in case. I'm SO hoping that they'll say "yes" he's accepted. I think it will do a WORLD of good for him.
Here's an example of one of Josh's sensory issues. He has an accute sense of smell. Josh and Kylee were sitting in the same chair this morning before breakfast and Kylee was talking and I heard Josh say "Sissy, your breath stinks!"....so, being the ornery big sister that she is, she proceeded to talk and breathe in his face more. He gagged and nearly threw up right there! I told Kylee if she makes him throw up, she was going to have to clean it up! LOL Luckily he didn't throw up. I made him move to a different chair so he wouldn't have to smell sissy's stinky breath....LOL When he was a baby, he would even gag on the smell of his own poopy diapers!
No comments:
Post a Comment