Thursday, March 5, 2009

Spring is teasing me!

This is the day which the Lord hath made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24
Remember from my previous post "What we woke up to today......" on February 28th what this scene looked like? It's amazing what 5 days can do!


This was taken at 10:00 a.m. and the sun was still in the East, so it's a little off......but it was still amazing to see it....knowing that if I stood outside in the sun, it would feel like 80 degrees! WOW!
Our tree is already starting to bud....it's getting anxious to leaf out.....unfortunately, it's going to be back in the mid 30's by next Monday, so don't get in too big of a toot tree....you have some cold weather to endure yet.

I'm going to get my inside work done now so I can go outside and enjoy this beautiful day! Ta ta for now! :o)





No comments: