Kylee wanted to try coach-pitch softball this summer, so I got her signed up and her first game was Thursday night. For having never played softball before, she did an AWESOME job!
This was her second At-bat...she got two strikes.....

.....and then BOOM....she hit the ball and ran for first....

The next batter hit the ball and she made it to third base!!
Then the next batter hit the ball and she ran to home base!!!!! WOO HOO! She scored a point for the team! I didn't get a picture of her run to home plate cuz I was too busy cheering and clapping....LOL
Her team won 4 to 1...it was so much fun watching them....I can't wait for the next game!
3 comments:
go kylee, good job, i don't think i've ever managed a hit!
Good job!
I'm glad she got to play. I never got to play in little league, that's why I quit.
YAY Kylee!!!!!!
Post a Comment