You should see my calendar on my refrigerator....there is hardly a day that doesn't have something written on it....whether it be ball practice, ball games, dance practice, dance recital, Dr.'s appointments, dentist appointments, you name it....it's on there! And I fear it's only going to get worse as the kids get older. Josh isn't "in" anything.....yet.....so I'm sure it will get worse.
So I'm going to try to get updated here.....it's been awhile. These are pictures from my daughters school field trip. This is Kylee petting a llama...with some of her friends watching that weren't brave enough to pet it...LOL

Here's a bunch of the kids in an Eagle's Nest.
Climbing a rope "spider web"

An awesome all-white peacock....I'd never seen a WHITE peacock...it was beautiful!
The entire 1st grade class
Despite it raining at home when we left to go on the field trip, when we got to our destination, it wasn't raining and it turned out to be a pretty good day. We only missed out on about 10 minutes of our day when it started raining hard enough that we couldn't stay out in it without getting drenched....LOL.



2 comments:
Looks like a fun day
looks like they had a blast!!!!!
Post a Comment