Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Finally took a picture of my perm!


Sorry, it's a little blurry....I must not have held the camera still enough...LOL
But here I am, with my new....well, almost new....do. If you look closely, you can see a red splotch under my lip on the right side (my left)...that's where my impetigo was....it left a bit of a scar :o( (it's kinda hard to see in this pic since it's blurry, but it's there).
I also came to realize, after taking this picture, just how FAT I am! OMG! I am definitely starting Weight Watchers as soon as possible!!!
Maybe in a few months I will do a "Before" and "After" post....to show my progress :o)
Wish me luck!

7 comments:

Sally's World said...

you're not fat, besides the camera adds 12 pounds...the hair is great, its actually very natural looking!

~Thought's By Dena~/ JDs Gift Shack said...

your hair looks so cute and honestly you dont look fat at all.... I have known you long enough to know that you get way too hard on yourself!!! You look great so stop being so down on yourself (HUGZ)

Cozyflier said...

The hair looks great! Don't worry about the tiny scar, we all have them!

Impetigo got me on the chin just a little lower about 22 years ago :(

I hate pictures of myself. All of come in all shapes and sizes, we just have to learn to love us. Not everyone is a size 2!

Just be safe, good luck.

BeautyFromAshes said...

You look great, and I know you in real life....so you have to take my word for it!! :)

Jen said...

Hi,

I was reading your comment about Jen's Mother's Day Post- Jen has adopted 6 kids from the foster care system. I could have written your post!!! That is why I have moved onto Embryo Adoption and have my transfer in 2 days!!!! It will cost in total <4,000 with a 50% success rate.

Please consider checking out my blog to read more- www.jensadoptionblessings.blogspot.com.

I am also hear to mentor if you follow this path and need help!!!

Hugs!!!
Jen
Jenandpatmclaughlin@yahoo.com

The Me/ The Wife/ The Mom said...

Cheryl! You are beautiful!!!!! Your hair looks fantastic!

Every picture I take is like a wake-up call...however...I seem to easily fall asleep at the wheel. We are all our own worst critic...don't do it to yourself!!!!

Missy said...

The hair looks great! Love aperm for summer!