Last weekend we went to our first annual (at least I hope this is something we'll do again each year) Family Reunion.
This is a picture of my niece and the HUGE catfish that she caught! With a little help from my step-brother-in-law and his son, she managed to reel it in. It was about 18 inches long!!!

This is my hubby and our son "fishing".....or, I should say pretending to fish....all he had on his line was a weight and a bobber. My hubby doesn't have a fishing license, so he couldn't actually fish....not to mention, we didn't trust Josh with a hook on his line....too dangerous!! LOL

And here's my darling Kylee.....waiting patiently for a fish to bite....but never did get one.....she was so bummed. She didn't want her picture taken, so she wouldn't look at me.

And here's Kylee with Grandpa. She loves her Grandpa SOOOO much!

And this is a picture that I took on our way home. The sun shining on the clouds is always so beautiful and I couldn't resist taking a picture. I wasn't sure how it would turn out since I was taking it through the window of the car going about 65 miles per hour, but it came out pretty good (if I do say so myself).

2 comments:
Ah, I always loved fishing, and great car shot! I would have never guess that was from inside a window.
Then again your windows are obviously much cleaner then mine
and where is mom??? oh yes behind the camera thats where I always hide out too!!!! hehehe
Post a Comment