Wednesday, June 24, 2009

WOW....it's been awhile!

I just noticed the date of my last blog and thought "holy cow, it's been awhile!" I'm sure I have a ton of things to update ya'll on, but I'm not going to take the time. I'll just have to start fresh after this post. Besides, I'm terrible at getting my pictures loaded onto my computer in order to upload them on here. I still haven't loaded pictures from the beginning of May and here it is almost July!

All the technology out there was suppose to make our lives easier, when in fact it has only made my life more disorganized and chaotic. When I used a 35mm camera I took every roll of film in to be developed as soon as it was full......now, with my digital camera, I have two years worth of pictures that I haven't gotten printed yet!!! OMG, how am I ever going to catch up?! UGH!

Then, the other day, the AC/DC adapter for my laptop crapped out and I was without a computer for 2 1/2 days! By day two I was starting to have withdrawls...LOL

But anyway, I will try to keep up a little better from here on out......but I won't promise. :o)

3 comments:

Meeko Fabulous said...

Hi Cheryl! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I look forward to reading more of your stuff. As far as becoming a follower, go to my blog (meekothedisgruntledsecretary.blogspot.com), then scroll all the way to the top of the page and click on the 'Follow Blog' button. Cheers! :)

~Thought's By Dena~/ JDs Gift Shack said...

Ive been wondering whats been going on with you....havent even got an email in awhile!!!!! I know what ya mean though I get behind on things and sometimes feel like Im never going to get caught up!!!!

Devin said...

Hey I got something waiting for you at my blog