Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I've been awarded....

Thank you so much Dena from "Thoughts by Dena" for giving me this award. We have known each other for 10 years now and I'm proud to call her my friend. We've shared good times, bad times and goofy times and I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

The requirements of this award are as follows:

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. The kind of bloggers that aim to be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of the prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award".
Unfortunately, I only have 9 followers....take away Dena, who gave me this award, and one other follower that isn't active, that only leaves me with 7 so, I'm sorry, but I'll be one short.....
1) Jennifer at "Home...Hands Full, Hearts Full, Quiver Full" . The blessing of adoption has tied us together in a way that will last forever. I value her friendship and all the work she does as an advocate for Drug Endangered Children.
2) AiMnE at "Standing Amazed" . She's my niece and I love her very much. I'm so proud of the wonderful person and mom she is!
3) Debi at "Who Says 8 is Enough?" . I've only been following Debi's blog for a couple months, but she is truly amazing! Another adoptive mom, she is a huge inspiration to me.
4) Jenny at "Inside Isaiah" . I've only been following her blog for a couple weeks, but her courage and strength for her son is astounding. I pray for her and her family daily.
5) The Me/The Mom/The Wife at "Life on the Goo Goo Ga Ga" . Incredibly insightful....I love reading her blogs!
6) Tracey at "Just another Mommy Blog" . Again, another blog I've only been following for a short time, but she's down to earth. It's nice to know there's other moms out there that have the same troubles and worries that I have.
7) Allison at "My Present Life" . Yet another blog that I've only just started following. I found out today that we have something in common.....we both love watching Dancing with the Stars!
Hoping this will be the start to many beautiful friendships! Thanks again Dena! :o)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you Cheryl! I tried to leave a comment on your other post and couldn't. Thank you SO MUCH for the poem you sent me!
HUGS!
Jen

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Thanks!

The Me/ The Wife/ The Mom said...

Wow Wow Wow!!! Thank you so much for the award! You have warmed my heart with this!!!! I love reading you too! I also love being able to comment on yours! It wasn't working for me...I was going to contact a sky writer to tell you that I wanted to comment!!! Now I can. Hurrah!

Hugs and thanks!

debi9kids said...

Thank you so much for this award! I have not been given this one :)
Thanks for the lovely words about me as well :)