
My blog friend, Missy at "Is It Just Me?" gave me the idea for this blog. :o)
* I need a vacation...
with or without the rest of my family...either way would work for me.
* My dog stinks....he needs a bath, but he's afraid to go up the stairs, which is where our only bathtub is. If I try to take him up the stairs, he pees on the carpet....so I refuse to take him up there....he gets groomed on the 23rd...guess we'll just have to deal with the stench till then.
* My son stayed home from school today....he's sick....this was his FIRST missed school day....he was bummed! Bye-bye Perfect Attendance.
* My daughter refuses to pick up her room.....it's been a disaster area for over a month now. I won't allow her to have friends over till it's picked up....she doesn't care...she just goes over to their houses!
* I'm having anxiety over "The Bachelor"...he's down to the final two and I soooo want him to pick Emily. She's MY pick for him. Hope he feels the same way.
* I hate coming up with ideas of what to make for supper. I'm tired of having the same old thing all the time, but I have no desire to do anything about it.
* I watch too much t.v.! Monday night is "The Bachelor", Tuesday night is "V", Wednesday night is "Survivor", Thursday night is "Grey's Anatomy", Friday night is "Super Nanny" and Sunday night is "The Amazing Race".....I couldn't find anything I liked on Saturday night!
* I wish I could be a Stay-at-home Mom....although I would probably spend waaaay too much time on the computer....so it's probably a good thing I work.
* My daughter is going to send me to the Nut House sooner rather than later....she's an over-dramatic Drama Queen!
* My son may cause me to have a heart attack before my next birthday....he's too much of a dare-devil and has a quick, HOT temper!
What are your random thoughts today?
1 comment:
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!
Thanks for the Plug...
Post a Comment