First of all, my husband owns a fast food establishment and I work there (unfortunately).
Anyways, I was working last night and overheard a customer on Drive-thru. This is how the conversation went:
Customer: "I just wanted to let you know that a blue car with 33 county plates just cut in front of me and I don't appreciate it!"
Employee: "I'm sorry about that"
Customer: (she's placing her order) "ummmm, give me one of those chili-cheese fries"....."by the way, what are chili-cheese fries?" (are you kidding me?!...duh!)
Employee: "They're french fries with chili and cheese on them" (LOL)
Customer: "oh, I wanted a chili-cheese hot dog" (then why didn't you say that!)
Employee: "ok, i changed that on your order"
She continued to order a couple other things and pulled forward. She gets to the window and again tells the employee that she didn't appreciate that blue car cutting in front of her. At this point the employee is just flabbergasted at this ladies stupidity, because the vehicle in front of her had been a white van.....and HER car was blue. I told the employee to look at her plates when she left to see if she had 33 county plates.....
SURE ENOUGH....she had 33 county plates!!!
Was she dilusional? Or just plain stupid?! OMG! LOL! :o)
1 comment:
God Bless You! It takes a special person to work this job! I would be fired within two hours!
Post a Comment