Friday, March 11, 2011

Japan


I am feeling so bad for the people in Japan.
I can't even begin to imagine what it would be like to be in a situation like they're experiencing.
My heart aches for the people that don't know if their family member(s)/friends are alive or dead.
I have a friend who is in the Marines who was stationed in Japan and had recently been relocated to Korea. I worry about him and how he's dealing with this catastrophe. His expertise is communications, so he may be helping re-build Japan's communications systems. I anxiously wait to hear something....anything...from him, to know that he's o.k.
Then, I also worry about how this will affect us here in the U.S. Will this put the economic recovery in trouble? How could it not?
What are your thoughts on this subject?










1 comment:

~Thought's By Dena~/ JDs Gift Shack said...

its very heartbreaking...I do hope that you hear from your friend soon (hugz)