*YMCA membership, Gymnastics lessons & Competition fees: $675/year
*Finally getting to watch my daughter
compete in her first Gymnastics Meet: Priceless
I can't even express how proud I am of my girl! Despite being extremely nervous before we even got to the Meet location, she got out there and performed like a champion!
The girls getting ready for their first event.
My daughter, doing her floor routine
A perfect score is 10....she got a 9.4 on her Vault!!
Getting ready to do her back-hip circle....bars aren't her strongest event, but she still scored an 8.0!
Beam is her favorite event.....she scored an 8.4 Not sure what they deducted for, cuz I thought she did a perfect routine...but then I may be biased...LOL.
Overall, she placed 6th in her age group.
She was so excited afterwards. She said to me "I wish there was another meet tomorrow!" LOL I said "well, it's close enough....we have another meet this coming Sunday!"
Busy, busy, busy! But it's sooo much fun. I admit it...I'm living vicariously through my daughter. I never got to do this kind of stuff when I was a kid, so this is a whole new experience for both of us! And we're both having a blast! :o)
2 comments:
This is so exciting!
I was a Cheerleader Gymnast...
That is so cool, I feel really awesome when Justin does well at wrestling meets
Post a Comment