Monday, January 25, 2010

I'm kinda likin' this

The place where I work has been undergoing remodeling/rennovations since December 24th, so I've been off work since then.

I've always wanted to be a stay-at-home-mom and I'm gettin' a good taste of it during this "time off".

I don't want to go back to work....but unfortunately I'll have to.

It's also been kinda scary during this time with no paycheck! I like the extra income....I just wish it didn't have to be like that. I wish our government would pay mom's (or dad's if the mom is willing to work) to stay home to care for the kids and take care of the house.....wouldn't that be awesome! And I don't mean Welfare...I'm talking a legitimate paycheck for doing a days work....cuz it is WORK to have kids and a home......maybe in a perfect world *sigh*

2 comments:

~Thought's By Dena~/ JDs Gift Shack said...

oh geez that would be awesome especially since sometimes I think stay at home moms work harder then SOME other people who are getting paid to work!!!

Missy said...

Cheryl for President! Great idea!