Friday, February 5, 2010

Well, it's snowing....AGAIN!

In the past, when the winters were pretty mild and we didn't get much snow, I welcomed the snow, I embraced the snow, I LOVED the snow. Now.....after an early December snow that dropped about 4 or 5 inches, then a blizzard on Christmas day that added another 8 to 10 inches, ultra cold weather that's kept the snow from melting and a couple other minor snow falls....I'M PRETTY SICK AND TIRED OF FRIGGIN' SNOW!!!!

I want it to warm up and melt all this white crap and let Spring....well....SPRING!

Damn you Punxsutawney Phil for seeing your shadow and making us endure 6 more weeks of this crap!

3 comments:

Missy said...

They are predicting snow for here Saturday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday...
We will go to school all summer!

Cozyflier said...

Cheryl, I agree! I grew up in Chicago, I kept moving S to get away from this White stuff.

The kids missed 1 day and we are already making it up this coming Friday! Of course, we have predictions for more snow Tuesday and Thursday!!

Stay warm and dry!

~Thought's By Dena~/ JDs Gift Shack said...

even though we are just a couple hundred miles from each other we havent had that much snow...thank goodness!!!!