Praise the Lord, the temperatures for most of this week are suppose to be ABOVE freezing!!!!
I actually went and washed my car today....I know it'll get all gross again, I just wanted to get the thick layer of scum off of it before I add some more...LOL. Then when the roads get dry, I'll probably wash it again.....unless we get more snow...God forbid! So far there is no snow in the forecast...hopefully it stays that way!
The kids finally went back to school.....they had 13 days off for Christmas break, went back last Tuesday for a full day, then Wednesday they got out early because of the weather, then school was closed Thursday and Friday because of the severely cold temps/wind chill. I was about to go bonkers...I love my kids with all my heart, but I can only take so much....LOL
Anywho, just wanted to blog something real quick to let ya'll know I'm still here.....thanks for reading. :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment