Saturday, January 16, 2010

Maybe we should start building an ark!

They say that 90 days from a fog day there will be precipitation.

Well, we've had 3 straight days of fog! And not just fog for a couple hours in the morning, but ALL DAY fog!

If we're suppose to get at least 3 straight days of rain (it'd be around April 15th), on top of all of this snow melting.....well....I'm thinking an Ark would be a good idea to start building about now!

We live near a large river....far enough away that I'm not too worried, but close enough that it could be a concern if we get A LOT of rain.

I'm hoping we won't be floating away in April....I guess only time will tell.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

April is our Flood Month! We always miss a week of more of school due to flooding in April! I always heard that if you hear Thunder in February, it will frost in May!