Tuesday, December 8, 2009

October '09

I'm going back in time a little bit to get everyone caught up....

I always forget to load my pictures from bottom to top, so you'll be viewing things backwards in time...LOL


Here are Kylee and Josh all dressed up for Halloween...Kylee is SuperGirl and Josh is Superman....kinda obvious for most, but some people as we were trick-or-treating, didn't know who Kylee was suppose to be....LOL...it was actually a fairly pleasant evening....we did take jackets for later because I knew they'd get cold.
Kylee carved her own pumpkin this year....her's is the one closest to Josh...I had to help her a little bit with the mouth, but otherwise she did it all. I carved Josh's with his input on how it should look. :o)



Kylee and Josh celebrated their birthdays on October 18th....I still can't believe they're 8 and 5! Josh will be starting kindergarten next fall and that means both of my kids will be in school all day, 5 days a week! Woo Hoo! LOL Which also means mom gets to go back to working days!


Here's a picture of the cake I made for Josh






And here's the cake I made for Kylee




The following pictures actually happened earlier in the day (remember, the pictures loaded backwards in time...LOL)

Here's Kylee posing in the massive pile of leaves we raked up in the backyard


And Joshua....he was pretending the pile of leaves was a race car! :o)




Playing in the leaves is so much fun!








No comments: