These are pictures of the snow storm that we got on 12/8/09 through 12/9/09....
sorry, it's kind of old news....I'm a HUGE procrastinator. It takes me awhile to get pictures from my camera to my computer...LOL.
This one was taken at about 1:00 in the afternoon....we had already gotten about 4 inches of snow by now. (Kylee swiped her arm up the banister right before I took this picture)
This was a path I cleared for our dog, Nugget, so he could walk out to the yard to go potty...it only took about 10 minutes for the patio to be covered in snow again!
This is our deck railing later in the afternoon....probably about 4:00 p.m.

Remeber that path I cleared for Nugget? Where'd it go? This was taken only about two hours later!!

This one's kinda hard to see because it was snowing so much...the flash from my camera was reflected off of the snow! Notice the patio chair.....the snow is only up to the legs of the chair (about 1/2 way up to the seat)....

This one was taken the next morning....this HUGE icicle was right outside of our bedroom patio door...I'd say it was about 3 to 3 1/2 feet long (maybe longer...I'm not very good at guesstimating..LOL)!!



3 comments:
YIKES....I seen you guys were getting blasted but wow thats ridiculous!!!!! We got alot of snow but NOT that much..thank goodness!!! But thanks for sharing the pics...oh and the icicle one...WOW!!!!
HOLY COW! That is A LOT of snow! YIKES! And, it's only December... GEEZ!
It does look very pretty though :)
I missed this when you posted it. We got a storm the weekend of the 19th and it dumped over 26" on us by morning. I didnt post the pics yet but will one of these days.
PS- I responded to your info about the green eggs. Thanks for the link!
Post a Comment