Thursday, April 23, 2009

I lead a boring life

I haven't blogged about anything for about a week now. And today I'm still not sure what to blog about....I live the most boring life! I do about the same things every day.

I get out of bed and get dressed and ready for the day, get the kids up and ready for school, take Kylee to school (and Josh to preschool on Mondays and Wednesdays), then I come home, eat my breakfast (cuz I'm too busy getting the kids ready, I don't have time to eat before I take them to school), usually get on the computer and check e-mail then get on here and check out all the blogs that I follow. After all that, I'll do some housework, load and/or unload the dishwasher and maybe do a load or two of laundry. Usually around 12:30 or so, Josh and I will eat lunch. We leave around 2:30 to go sit and wait for Kylee to get out of school at 3:20 (I leave early so I can get a good parking spot....otherwise you either have to park a mile away or you don't a get a parking spot at all!!) Then we head back home. I check Kylee's backpack for paper's, etc. then go through the mail, break up a fight or two between the kids then head upstairs to change clothes and get ready for work. Hubby gets home around 4:20, we exchange information that we each need to know (I tell him about the kids, he tells me what I need to know about work [he's my "boss" too]), then I'm off to work. I grab a bite to eat before I clock in, then it's 4 hours of decorating cakes. I come home around 9:15 p.m., sit for about 10 minutes then Kylee and I head up to bed (she won't go to bed without me). I usually end up falling asleep in her bed and staying there all night.....ocassionally I'll wake up and go to my bed, but then she wakes up and realizes I'm not there, so she'll come in our bedroom and wake me up and beg me to come back to her bed.....and I do....so we can get back to sleep! Then we wake up at 7:00 the next morning and do it all over again! UGH!

Of course, there are days that it varies a little bit.....but not very often. That's pretty much my life in a nutshell. Boring, huh?? I need a vacation! LOL

5 comments:

Sally's World said...

oh honey, you do ned a vacation...maybe try to vary it a little, we all get into this kind of repetitive day thing...don't worry by the time the kids are 18...your life is your own again lol...kidding...honest!

RileyScott said...

Wow, I think it's awesome that your husband is your boss. Though, I feel bad that you get so little time with him, but it sounds like you are a very loving mother and wife. Your life isn't boring at all, it's just a life like any other. I know someone out there has more interesting lives then us...mine's pretty dull too...but that's their life.

You sound like a bloody brilliant mom, and I hope you know that your kids appreciate that, even if they won't know that till they are in their 20's and realize exactly how much you've sacrificed for them and taught them.

Also, thanks for backing me up over at sally's blog.

~Thought's By Dena~/ JDs Gift Shack said...

awww ((HUGZ)) if it helps any my life feels like its the same thing day in and day out too!!!! Once in awhile a little something will change but for the most part its the same.

Cozyflier said...

Wanna come to TX and run errands all days??!!!! I'm sooo tired. Kev has been off for a few days and he thought we would have so easy veg time. WRONG!!!!!

I greatly dislike this time of year!

~Thought's By Dena~/ JDs Gift Shack said...

you have an award...come get it!!!