Thursday, April 16, 2009

Weight Watchers

I've been contemplating starting Weight Watchers. I'm so tired (literally) of being overweight! I've done a little bit of research on it and found that there is a group here that has meetings twice a week. I will have to do some re-scheduling of my hours at work in order to attend one of the meetings, but I'm hoping to work it out.

I'll keep ya updated as to what I get figured out. :o)

3 comments:

Sally's World said...

this is one of the only things that has worked for many of my friends, i have too many child care issues to get out the house a couple of times a week, i push my luck with salsa...my husband doesn't get it..he can eat like a horse and stay thin!!! sickening...so i excercise indoors and cut out junk every now and then, but i know it would be easier with support like weightwatchers...

~Thought's By Dena~/ JDs Gift Shack said...

I hear ya..I got tired f the extra weight to. I am doing a total body cleansing that last for a week then adding some fiber to my diet and just bought a new bike so when the weather decides to straighten out I can start doing that with Devin and Josh. Im hoping it all helps. I just started the body cleansing and feel the bloat going away so thats a good thing!!!!!!

The Me/ The Wife/ The Mom said...

Good for you! Go for it!