Friday, April 17, 2009

I got a Perm!

I got my hair permed on Wednesday!

I use to have my hair permed on a regular basis for years and years and always had long curly hair. Until one day I just decided (with a little persuasion from my hairdresser) that I was going to go straight. She showed me how to use a straightening iron. Of course, I can never duplicate what she does, so at first I was extremely disappointed in my decision to go straight.

After awhile, however, I got use to it and it actually looked good for quite awhile. I had straight hair for a year and a half.....since September of 2007! But toward the end here, I was getting so tired of flat, lifeless, straight hair.....I needed something easier to take care of........so, back to curls for me!

I would love to post a picture of what my hair looks like, but I refuse to take of picture of myself right now......ya see, I have impetigo.....and it decided to rear it's ugly head right smack dab on my face and it looks hideous! So as soon as that clears up, I will take a picture of my "new do"and post it.....it may be a few days though.....I've only been on antibiotics (oral and topical) for two days, and the sore hasn't gotten any smaller (it's about the size of a dime). So bear with me :o)

4 comments:

Sally's World said...

okay, we'll wait...but as soon as it's gone we wanna see that hair!

~Thought's By Dena~/ JDs Gift Shack said...

cant wait to see it!!!

debi9kids said...

OH! I have been wanting to perm my hair! I used to do it too, for years and years and havenb't had a perm probably since 2002.
But, you are so right! It's so much easier with curls!
Can't wait to see it :)

Cozyflier said...

Waiting on the edge of my chair! Feel better, not a fun infection, I know!