Here it is!
We've lived in our home for nearly 13 years and recently my bed had been making me sooo uncomfortable. I tossed and turned pretty much every night. I'd wake up with backaches. It was getting bad. I mentioned to my husband that the year we moved in here was the same year we got our bed/mattress. He didn't realize it had been that long. So we started researching the Tempur-Pedic line of mattresses. I'd always wondered what the Tempur-Pedic mattress would be like. I'd heard a lot of "good" about it. So we were on a mission to get one.After "testing" three different versions of the Tempur-Pedic (in the store), we ended up getting a Tempur-Pedic Deluxe Mattress. It was the "mid-range" mattress of the three that they had. Not too hard, not too soft. :o) Waaaay different than a traditional mattress! It's definitely going to take some getting use to. I would describe it as a cross between laying on a big Jell-O jiggler (without the jiggling) and a mound of mashed potatoes...LOL....it's firm, yet when you lay down, it molds to your body.
I did notice that when my husband would turn or even when he got out of bed that I didn't "feel" when he moved or got out of bed. There was no bouncing or moving at all. It was awesome! I think once I get use to it, I'll sleep pretty good. OH, and also once I get my Tempur-Pedic pillow.....we were suppose to get two with the purchase of our mattress, but they only had one in stock, so I was nice and let my husband have the first one. :o)
Although, once I DO get my new pillow, I'll probably have a few more nights of "getting use to" the pillow after already getting use to the mattress.....UGH! LOL :o)
1 comment:
You;ll love it! We've had our for over 13 years and you can't tell it is worn at all! We made our airplane seat cushions out of the temper foam and my husband noticed that I slept well in the airplane!
Congrats on your new bed!
Post a Comment