Well, I did it again....I've let my blog lapse for nearly 6 months. Wow! If that's not a testament to how boring my life is, I don't know what is!!
OR, maybe it's a testament to just how busy my life is and I just don't have time to sit down and type my thoughts out.......
that must be what it is......
cuz I feel like my life is just one crazy carnival ride after another!!
And right now, I only have one child in activities....albeit, several activities, but only one child in activities.
What's gonna happen when my other child decides he needs to be in activities?
Holy moly!
You may never see a blog from me again!! (hey now, don't you be cheering!!)
Nah! I wouldn't let that happen. (ha ha, fooled ya!)
I gotta get my thoughts out on here once in awhile.....if not, I may explode!
:o)
No comments:
Post a Comment