Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I went ahead and just did it!

A couple weeks ago, someone told me that the Cricut Expression was on "sale" at Wal-Mart.....regularly $220, marked down to $198.

My reply "I can't justify buying one when I hardly use the Cricut I already have".

But, yesterday, my husband informs me that he is selling his "work" truck (the one he uses to do the dirty work...not his good truck) and getting a different one!

WHAT!?

I didn't know ANYTHING about this.  To say the least, I was a little upset.
First, because he didn't say a word to me about it beforehand....
Second, because he's buying a truck worth three times what his current truck is worth!

Soooo, what's a ticked-off wife to do?

She goes out and buys herself an unjustified Cricut Expression!
Isn't it purrrrty?!

2 comments:

Missy said...

I can see why you did this!!
I love it!!!

~Thought's By Dena~/ JDs Gift Shack said...

Did you say..."In your face!!!!" hehe